34th Infantry Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

we have lost both servers

2 posters

Go down

we have lost both servers Empty School

Post  1st Lt. Bary Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:32 am

As we all know school is more important then a video game, Plus work on top of that. there is alway's exceptions. Your case would be. we no summer is more active game play. The ones with no reasonable excuse or totaly playing other games will not be. So hang in there were working on a server, we have some options that are coming up, we just have to wait.
1st Lt. Bary
1st Lt. Bary
Admin

https://34th-id.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

we have lost both servers Empty Re: we have lost both servers

Post  Borrell Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:24 pm

in my defence only reason im not active is cus i go to school 7 - 3 and then work 4 - 1130

Borrell

Back to top Go down

we have lost both servers Empty we have lost both servers

Post  1st Lt. Bary Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:05 am

Well as of now Burke has left and took both servers with him. We’re working on getting one so please hang in there. I don't know how long we will have this website either. I went to realismrecon.com and did a lot of reading. You might register there to and check it out. Good place to get info on hackers and some people. Burkes on there as well. Were down but were not out. I can understand if you decide not to stay as we have lost a few already. But Shifty and I are not going anywhere. Sooner or later were going to get the 34th up to where it use to be. I thank Kuang for hanging in there and helping me as much as he did. He definitely deserves a Rank. If and when we get the 34th up and running we are going to start weeding out the non active player’s especially the officers.
1st Lt. Bary
1st Lt. Bary
Admin

https://34th-id.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

we have lost both servers Empty Re: we have lost both servers

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down